Web Site Projects:
CMS Panhandle Companies
- Information architecture, partial design, coding and production.
- Information architecture, design consulting, usability.
Halliburton OTC '99 Sub-Site
- Development of Offshore Technology Conference sub-site to support the Halliburton booth at the show. This sub-site was conceived, designed, Flashed, scripted and filled with content in just over 50 billable hours by myself and James Abel. Of special note is the use of an imagemap with multiple rollover images and a scripted back button on the sub-pages.
Halliburton Virtual SPE '98 Sub-Site
- In 1998 the Society of Petroleum Engineers Conference in New Orleans was canceled due to hurricane damage to the city. Halliburton asked that a sub-site be created that would provide a visitor the information from the event, with a touch of humor. With less than a week of lead time the SPE sub-site was conceived, designed and Flashed by the Web Team including James Abel, Gerald De Leon and myself.
- Total site design, publishign and promotion.
Art & Technology
The World-Wide Web Tennis Server
- Redesign of site, including new interface. Specific goal was for a text based site with few graphics, site now maintained by client.
- Home page design, directed production, maintenance, site now maintained by client.