- Information Architect for product launch and sports web sites
- Usability Consultant and IA for Forbes 500 Software company
- Lead developer for interactive education program
- Flash developer for MSN/Compaq interactive training system
- Flash game designer for online greeting card company
- Consultant on Extranet Project Management
- Lead developer on kiosk based promotional piece for trade shows and corporate marketing
- Lead developer for P.O.S. kiosk for children's retail stores.
- Project Lead on Extranet community web site for promoting collaboration.
- Lead Developer on many Flash based interactive solutions for large and small companies.
- Lead Developer on XML/Flash hybrid 1,000 product catalog for Oil/Gas company
March 2000 to Present
Partner/Information Architect/Interaction Designer/Flash Developer
A partial list of projects thus far:
June 1998 to February 2000
Lead Designer/Web Communications Specialist
A partial list of my accomplishments at Halliburton:
- Lead development and design on web site redesign.
- Information Architecture for company-wide E-store project.
- Information Architecture for numerous Intranet and Extranet projects
- Lead on web based training applications
- Lead on Flash integration and development
- Project Manager/Author company wide styleguide for Internet and Intranet sites
- Lead Design on Internet Marketing efforts
- Project lead on developing cookie technology for use of tracking Intranet activities.
- Worked with division heads to establish Internet/Intranet goals and strategies for their products/services.
The Tenagra Corporation
June 1996 to June 1998
A partial list of my accomplishments at Tenagra:
- Directed and executed production of various commercial, client and content web site projects
- Web site design and styleguide development
- Information architecture, interface and navigation design
- Researched new technologies
- Supervisor on various projects
- Marketing consultant and designer for banner ad campaigns
- Directed print projects
- Macintosh support and training.
Sports Edition Magazine
September 1995 to June 1996
Directed all aspects of production including:
- Design of advertisements, Editorial design
- Cover design and Photography direction
- Schedule magazine deadlines with editor
- Press checks on one and four color printing, color correction for all color
- Designed and maintained the publications web site.
Publication Graphic Designer
December 1994 to September 1995
- Redesign of international company magazine and multiple newsletters
- Design of advertising and marketing for various franchises in the ICED system
- Design of web graphics and online presence of ICED
- Supervising print production from concept through printing
June 1994 to December 1994
Temporary experience included:
- Newspaper, magazine and radio advertising
- Graphics for video production
- Litigation and Information graphics
- Annual report design and production
- Information design and production work for print and electronic distribution.
October 1992 to July 1994
- Company identity development
- Product development
- Supervision of design staff
- Graphics for video production
- Photographic retouching
- Display graphics